How to factory reset DEXP B450? How to wipe all data in DEXP B450? How to bypass screen lock in DEXP B450? How to restore defaults in DEXP B450?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DEXP B450. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your DEXP B450 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- When the DEXP logo pops up let go of all keys.
- If the Android Robot image pops up press Volume Up + Power key.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power key. Make sure that you want to perform hard reset process becuase this process can't be undone.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Сброс графического ключа Dexp Ixion E240 Factory Hard reset Dexp E240 - video