Hard Reset DEXP BS150
How to factory reset DEXP BS150? How to wipe all data in DEXP BS150? How to bypass screen lock in DEXP BS150? How to restore defaults in DEXP BS150?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DEXP BS150. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your DEXP BS150 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Let go of all keys when you see the DEXP logo.
- When the Android Robot appears press Volume Up + Power key once again.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this menu choose "yes -- delete all user data" and click the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Сброс графического ключа Dexp Ixion E240 Factory Hard reset Dexp E240 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work