How to factory reset DEXP G355? How to wipe all data in DEXP G355? How to bypass screen lock in DEXP G355? How to restore defaults in DEXP G355?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DEXP G355. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your DEXP G355 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739WA core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when the DEXP logo pops up.
- When the Android Robot image appears click Volume Up + Power key together.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job! All your data like passwords, images, files on the smartphone was removed.
Сброс графического ключа Dexp Ixion E240 Factory Hard reset Dexp E240 - video