Hard Reset DEXP GL255
How to factory reset DEXP GL255? How to wipe all data in DEXP GL255? How to bypass screen lock in DEXP GL255? How to restore defaults in DEXP GL255?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DEXP GL255. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your DEXP GL255 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off DEXP GL255.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when the DEXP logo appears.
- When the Android Robot appears press Volume Up + Power key.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- Then choose "yes" and click the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Сброс графического ключа Dexp Ixion E240 Factory Hard reset Dexp E240 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work