How to factory reset DEXP Ixion E245 Evo 2? How to wipe all data in DEXP Ixion E245 Evo 2? How to bypass screen lock in DEXP Ixion E245 Evo 2? How to restore defaults in DEXP Ixion E245 Evo 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DEXP Ixion E245 Evo 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your DEXP Ixion E245 Evo 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Up and Power keys at the same time for a short while.
- Let go of held buttons when you see the DEXP logo.
- When the Android Robot pops up press Volume Up + Power button once.
- In Recovery Mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then use Volume keys to choose "yes -- delete all user data" and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode shows up again select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Сброс графического ключа Dexp Ixion E240 Factory Hard reset Dexp E240 - video