Hard Reset DEXP Ixion EL150 Charger
How to factory reset DEXP Ixion EL150 Charger? How to wipe all data in DEXP Ixion EL150 Charger? How to bypass screen lock in DEXP Ixion EL150 Charger? How to restore defaults in DEXP Ixion EL150 Charger?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DEXP Ixion EL150 Charger. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your DEXP Ixion EL150 Charger will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see the DEXP logo.
- When the Android Robot pops up press Volume Up + Power button once.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- After that choose "yes -- delete all user data" from the menu and press the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Dexp Ixion EL150 Charger (Hard Reset) сброс настроек телефона - video
Сброс графического ключа Dexp Ixion E240 Factory Hard reset Dexp E240 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work