Hard Reset DEXP Ixion EL250 Amper E
How to factory reset DEXP Ixion EL250 Amper E? How to wipe all data in DEXP Ixion EL250 Amper E? How to bypass screen lock in DEXP Ixion EL250 Amper E? How to restore defaults in DEXP Ixion EL250 Amper E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DEXP Ixion EL250 Amper E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your DEXP Ixion EL250 Amper E will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when the DEXP logo pops up.
- If the Android Robot appears click Volume Up + Power button once.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this mode select "yes -- delete all user data" and click the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Dexp Ixion EL150 Charger (Hard Reset) сброс настроек телефона - video
Сброс графического ключа Dexp Ixion E240 Factory Hard reset Dexp E240 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work