How to factory reset DEXP Ixion EL450 Force? How to wipe all data in DEXP Ixion EL450 Force? How to bypass screen lock in DEXP Ixion EL450 Force? How to restore defaults in DEXP Ixion EL450 Force?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DEXP Ixion EL450 Force. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your DEXP Ixion EL450 Force will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seocnds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- If the DEXP logo appears release all buttons.
- When the Android Robot pops up press Volume Up + Power button once.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- After that choose "yes -- delete all user data" from the menu and press the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Сброс графического ключа Dexp Ixion E240 Factory Hard reset Dexp E240 - video