Hard Reset DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra
How to factory reset DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra? How to wipe all data in DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra? How to bypass screen lock in DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra? How to restore defaults in DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your DEXP Ixion P350 Tundra will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
- Start by powering off the device by holding the Power key.
- Once the device is off, hold the Power key+ Volume up together till you see android logo.
- Now you are in Recovery mode.
- Select "Wipe data/Factory reset" using Volume key and confirm it with Power button.
- Your device will now remove all personal data and once it's done, you will be greeted with android setup screen.
- Well done, you have successfully finished Hard reset.