How to factory reset DEXP Ixion X150 Metal? How to wipe all data in DEXP Ixion X150 Metal? How to bypass screen lock in DEXP Ixion X150 Metal? How to restore defaults in DEXP Ixion X150 Metal?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DEXP Ixion X150 Metal. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your DEXP Ixion X150 Metal will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Start by powering off the device with Power button.
- Once the device is off, hold the Power button + Volume up together till you see the Android logo.
- You should now be in Boot mode, to proceed into Recovery mode press Power button once.
- Now you will see Android logo and under it "No command" hold Power button and press Volume up once and let go of both keys
- You should now be in Recovery mode, from here select "Wipe data/factory reset" using Volume keys and confirm with Power button.
- Confirm the decision once more and wait for the device to erase all personal data.
- Well done, you have just finished Hard reset.
How to Hard Reset GIGASET GS160 - Clear eMMC / Remove Password |HardReset.Info - video