Hard Reset DEXP Ixion X245 Rock mini
See the First Method!
- Hard reset can be done also in a different way, so going straight to it start with opening the "Settings" app.
- Once you're in the settings app, scroll down to "Backup & reset" and then to "Factory data reset".
- From here you will see "Reset phone" on the bottom of the screen, so tap on.
- Confirm your decision once more by selecting "Erase everything" and wait for the device to remove all personal data.
- When the process is finished, you will be greeted with android setup screen. Well done, you have just finished Hard reset.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.