Hard Reset DEXP Ursus L170
See the First Method!
- If you want to Hard reset your device using Settings follow this method.
- Open up settings app and go down to "Backup & reset".
- From there navigate to "Factory data reset" and then you will see "Erase everything".
- Once you select Erase everything, you might need to confirm your decision once more so do so.
- You tablet will now begin removing all personal data and once it's done, you will be presented with android setup screen.
- Well done! You have just finished Hard reset.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work