Hard Reset DEXP URSUS N170
See the First Method!
- Start with opening up settings app.
- From there, scroll down to "Backup & reset" and then to "Factory data reset".
- You should now see "Erase everything" on the bottom of the screen, tap on it.
- Your device will now start removing all personal data and once its finished, you will be greeted with android setup screen.
- Nice! You uhave just finished Hard reset.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.