Hard Reset DEXP Ursus P310
See the First Method!
- The second method is done through settings app, so let's start by opening up settings app.
- In settings, scroll down to "Backup & reset" and then to "Factory data reset".
- Now you should see "Erase everything" on the bottom of the page, so tap on it.
- If prompted, confirm your decision once more and wait for the process to begin removing all personal data.
- When the operations is finished the device will power back on and you can set up your device as you like.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.