Safe Mode DEXP Ursus P310
How to enter safe mode in DEXP Ursus P310? How to open safe mode in DEXP Ursus P310? How to quit safe mode in DEXP Ursus P310? How to boot safe mode in DEXP Ursus P310?
Here you should find the answers to all of those questions. Check out how to get access to Android 7.0 Nougat hidden mode called Safe Mode.
- To enable Safe mode, you will need to begin by holding the Power key.
- Once you have a couple options on the screen, hold Power off for a couple seconds and you will see a window open.
- Confirm the reboot into Safe mode by selecting OK and wait for the device to power back ON.
- You should now see Safe mode on the bottom of the screen, well done.
- If you wish to leave this mode, hold Power button and select "Reboot".
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work