Hard Reset DGM T-1006DH
How to factory reset DGM T-1006DH? How to wipe all data in DGM T-1006DH? How to bypass screen lock in DGM T-1006DH? How to restore defaults in DGM T-1006DH?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset DGM T-1006DH. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your DGM T-1006DH will be as new and your Cortex cores will run faster.
How to hard reset DGM T-1006DH
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
How to do a hard reset on DGM T-1006DH? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.