Hard Reset DGM T-704S
How to factory reset DGM T-704S? How to wipe all data in DGM T-704S? How to bypass screen lock in DGM T-704S? How to restore defaults in DGM T-704S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DGM T-704S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your DGM T-704S will be as new and your Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- First, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (DGM T-704S)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.