Hard Reset DGM T-719QH
How to factory reset DGM T-719QH? How to wipe all data in DGM T-719QH? How to bypass screen lock in DGM T-719QH? How to restore defaults in DGM T-719QH?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DGM T-719QH. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your DGM T-719QH will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything when asked to confirm.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work