Hard Reset DGM T-825QI
How to factory reset DGM T-825QI? How to wipe all data in DGM T-825QI? How to bypass screen lock in DGM T-825QI? How to restore defaults in DGM T-825QI?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DGM T-825QI. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your DGM T-825QI will be as new and your Cortex-A7 core will run faster.
- At first hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work