Hard Reset DIESEL On Full Guard
How to factory reset DIESEL On Full Guard? How to wipe all data in DIESEL On Full Guard? How to bypass screen lock in DIESEL On Full Guard? How to restore defaults in DIESEL On Full Guard?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset DIESEL On Full Guard. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android Wear settings. As a result your DIESEL On Full Guard will be as new and your cores will run faster.
How to hard reset DIESEL On Full Guard
Warning! Before you attempt to Factory Reset your device make sure that the battery level on your DIESEL On Full Guard is at least 50%. If not charge your device before you continue.
- In the beginning, turn on your DIESEL On Full Guard by pressing and holding the Middle button.
- Then, press the Middle button again to open the menu.
- Once you're in the menu, scroll down and tap the Settings icon.
- Next, swipe up on the screen to scroll all the way down and tap the System.
- After that tap the Disconnect & Reset.
- When prompted tap the checkmark button to confirm.
- Wait until the process is complete and "Tap to begin" shows up on the screen.
- Perfect work! The Hard Reset is complete!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.