Hard Reset DIGMA iDsQ7
How to factory reset DIGMA iDsQ7? How to wipe all data in DIGMA iDsQ7? How to bypass screen lock in DIGMA iDsQ7? How to restore defaults in DIGMA iDsQ7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DIGMA iDsQ7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your DIGMA iDsQ7 will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work