Hard Reset DIGMA Linx X1 3G
How to factory reset DIGMA Linx X1 3G? How to wipe all data in DIGMA Linx X1 3G? How to bypass screen lock in DIGMA Linx X1 3G? How to restore defaults in DIGMA Linx X1 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DIGMA Linx X1 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your DIGMA Linx X1 3G will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Now start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the DIGMA logo pops release all buttons.
- When the Android Robot image pops up press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button once.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Digma Linx C500 Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.