Hard Reset DIGMA Plane 1559 4G
How to factory reset DIGMA Plane 1559 4G? How to wipe all data in DIGMA Plane 1559 4G? How to bypass screen lock in DIGMA Plane 1559 4G? How to restore defaults in DIGMA Plane 1559 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DIGMA Plane 1559 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your DIGMA Plane 1559 4G will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
- Start by holding the Power key and then select Power off.
- When the tablet shuts off, hold Volume Down and Power key together.
- You're now in Recovery mode, from here select "Wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume keys to navigate and confirm it with Power key.
- Confirm your decision by selecting "Yes" and wait for the process to finish.
- Once the tablet reboots, you will be finished with Hard reset, well done.
Hard Reset (DIGMA Plane 1559 4G)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.