Hard Reset DIGMA Plane 7574S 4G
How to factory reset DIGMA Plane 7574S 4G? How to wipe all data in DIGMA Plane 7574S 4G? How to bypass screen lock in DIGMA Plane 7574S 4G? How to restore defaults in DIGMA Plane 7574S 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DIGMA Plane 7574S 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your DIGMA Plane 7574S 4G will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the tablet by holding the Power button for a few moments.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- Release all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- Choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- In the next step choose "yes" and click the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Сброс настроек Digma Plane 7501M (Hard Reset Digma Plane 7501M) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work