Hard Reset DIGMA Plane 8550S 4G
How to factory reset DIGMA Plane 8550S 4G? How to wipe all data in DIGMA Plane 8550S 4G? How to bypass screen lock in DIGMA Plane 8550S 4G? How to restore defaults in DIGMA Plane 8550S 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DIGMA Plane 8550S 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your DIGMA Plane 8550S 4G will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn on the device by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the Android logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a short while. During this operation all your data was deleted.
Digma Plane 8549S 4G Hard reset Хард ресет - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.