Hard Reset DIGMA Platina 9.7 3G
How to factory reset DIGMA Platina 9.7 3G? How to wipe all data in DIGMA Platina 9.7 3G? How to bypass screen lock in DIGMA Platina 9.7 3G? How to restore defaults in DIGMA Platina 9.7 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DIGMA Platina 9.7 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your DIGMA Platina 9.7 3G will be as new and your MTK8392 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (DIGMA Platina 9.7 3G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.