Recovery Mode DIGMA Vox S504 3G
How to enter recovery mode in DIGMA Vox S504 3G? How to open recovery mode in DIGMA Vox S504 3G? How to boot recovery mode on DIGMA Vox S504 3G? How to use recovery mode in DIGMA Vox S504 3G? How to exit recovery mode in DIGMA Vox S504 3G?
The hidden mode of Android 5.1 Lollipop called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 5.1 Lollipop update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then push Volume Up + Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button when the DIGMA logo appears.
- When the Android Robot image appears let go of Volume Up.
- Now hold down the Power button and while holding this key click Volume Up once.
- Well done! Recovery Mode should be on the screen.
- Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work