Hard Reset DOCOOLER DM100
How to factory reset DOCOOLER DM100? How to wipe all data in DOCOOLER DM100? How to bypass screen lock in DOCOOLER DM100? How to restore defaults in DOCOOLER DM100?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset DOCOOLER DM100. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your DOCOOLER DM100 will be as new and your MT6739 cores will run faster.
- At the start, turn your DOCOOLER DM100 on by pressing and holding the Power button.
- Then swipe left on the screen to open the menu.
- Now tap on the Settings icon.
- After that scroll down and tap on the Reset equipment.
- Now tap on Factory data reset.
- Finally, tap on the Reset device, then tap Erase everything to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Nice work!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.