How to factory reset DOOGEE BL12000 Pro? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE BL12000 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE BL12000 Pro? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE BL12000 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE BL12000 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your DOOGEE BL12000 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763T) core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power button for a short while to switch off the device.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- When the DOOGEE logo appears let go of all buttons.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that use Volume Down to choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video