Hard Reset DOOGEE BL12000 Pro
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding the Power button for a short while to switch off the device.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- When the DOOGEE logo appears let go of all buttons.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that use Volume Down to choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.