Hard Reset DOOGEE BL5000
How to factory reset DOOGEE BL5000? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE BL5000? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE BL5000? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE BL5000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE BL5000. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your DOOGEE BL5000 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Now start holding Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release all keys if you see DOOGEE logo on the screen your device.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down key and confirm with the Power key.
- Then by using Volume Down button choose "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power button once.
- If Recovery Mode pops up again use the Power key select "reboot system now".
- Well done!
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.