How to factory reset DOOGEE BL5500 Lite? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE BL5500 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE BL5500 Lite? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE BL5500 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE BL5500 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your DOOGEE BL5500 Lite will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739WA core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a fw seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When DOOGEE logo pops up let go of all keys.
- Now use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- In the next step select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video