How to factory reset DOOGEE Dagger DG550? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE Dagger DG550? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE Dagger DG550? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE Dagger DG550?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE Dagger DG550. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your DOOGEE Dagger DG550 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should let go of all button when the Android Image appears.
- After that, hold down the Power key for a few seconds in order to enter the Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video