How to factory reset DOOGEE DG320? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE DG320? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE DG320? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE DG320?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE DG320. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your DOOGEE DG320 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the mobile.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- Release all buttons when the DOOGEE logo pops up.
- In this step select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video