How to factory reset DOOGEE DG450? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE DG450? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE DG450? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE DG450?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE DG450. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your DOOGEE DG450 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video