Hard Reset DOOGEE DG650S Max
How to factory reset DOOGEE DG650S Max? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE DG650S Max? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE DG650S Max? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE DG650S Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE DG650S Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your DOOGEE DG650S Max will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work