How to factory reset DOOGEE F5? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE F5? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE F5? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE F5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE F5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your DOOGEE F5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- First of all, turn the cell phone off.
- After that hold down the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as DOOGEE logo appears on the screen.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video