Hard Reset DOOGEE HomTom HT3 Pro
How to factory reset DOOGEE HomTom HT3 Pro? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE HomTom HT3 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE HomTom HT3 Pro? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE HomTom HT3 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE HomTom HT3 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your DOOGEE HomTom HT3 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- When the Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - Erase All Data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - How to Bypass Screen Lock Protection - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.