How to factory reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE Homtom HT3? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE Homtom HT3? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE Homtom HT3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your DOOGEE Homtom HT3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be turned off so hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- As soon as the Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - Erase All Data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT3 - How to Bypass Screen Lock Protection - video