Factory Reset DOOGEE Homtom HT6
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DOOGEE Homtom HT6. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from DOOGEE Homtom HT6.
As a result your Android 5.1 Lollipop will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000.0 MB storage and Li-Polymer 6250.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in DOOGEE Homtom HT6 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset process.
Factory Reset (DOOGEE Homtom HT6)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.