Hard Reset DOOGEE Iron Bone DG750
How to factory reset DOOGEE Iron Bone DG750? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE Iron Bone DG750? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE Iron Bone DG750? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE Iron Bone DG750?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE Iron Bone DG750. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your DOOGEE Iron Bone DG750 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work