Hard Reset DOOGEE Moon DG130
How to factory reset DOOGEE Moon DG130? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE Moon DG130? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE Moon DG130? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE Moon DG130?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE Moon DG130. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your DOOGEE Moon DG130 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572W core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the device by holding the Power rocker.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In this step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work