How to factory reset DOOGEE Rainbow DG210? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE Rainbow DG210? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE Rainbow DG210? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE Rainbow DG210?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE Rainbow DG210. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your DOOGEE Rainbow DG210 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video