Hard Reset DOOGEE S60
How to factory reset DOOGEE S60? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE S60? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE S60? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE S60?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE S60. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your DOOGEE S60 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P25 (MT6757CD) core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up + Power keys for a short while.
- Release all buttons when you see DOOGEE logo.
- Here navigate by using Volume Down button to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key to accept it.
- Now choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume Down key to scroll down and the Power button to confirm it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.