Hard Reset DOOGEE S90 Pro
How to factory reset DOOGEE S90 Pro? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE S90 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE S90 Pro? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE S90 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE S90 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your DOOGEE S90 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P70 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button if the DOOGEE logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode shows up.
- Now use Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset and press the Power key to confirm that.
- Then you should choose Yes from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end select reboot system now with the Power key.
- Well done! All your data will be removed from your device.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset Doogee X6 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work