How to factory reset DOOGEE S90? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE S90? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE S90? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE S90?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE S90. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your DOOGEE S90 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time.
- When the DOOGEE logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and click the Power button once.
- After that select "Yes" and confirm by using the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset Doogee X6 - video