How to factory reset DOOGEE Shoot 1? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE Shoot 1? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE Shoot 1? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE Shoot 1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE Shoot 1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your DOOGEE Shoot 1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video