How to factory reset DOOGEE T3? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE T3? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE T3? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE T3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE T3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your DOOGEE T3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the smartphone.
- After that hold down the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as DOOGEE logo appears on the screen.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video