Hard Reset DOOGEE T5
How to factory reset DOOGEE T5? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE T5? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE T5? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE T5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE T5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your DOOGEE T5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.