How to factory reset DOOGEE Valencia 2 Y100? How to wipe all data in DOOGEE Valencia 2 Y100? How to bypass screen lock in DOOGEE Valencia 2 Y100? How to restore defaults in DOOGEE Valencia 2 Y100?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset DOOGEE Valencia 2 Y100. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your DOOGEE Valencia 2 Y100 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch off the phone, by using the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - wipe data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset DOOGEE F5 - bypass lock screen pattern - video